Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Special Requests

When I first meet a client we spend a lot of time talking about their history, lifestyle, and most certainly, their goals. Aside from the usual "lose weight, build muscle" mantra, I sometimes get some special requests. One woman prefers only to work out in a studio at the gym, in private. That's reasonable, and in fact -- it's desirable. Another guy hired me so that he could meet girls. He literally wanted me to strategically place him in the gym near girls during our workout. In my notes from our initial meeting it wrote, "wants to date women at the gym," and underlined it several times.

Some others come wanting a very specific type of workout. Since it is truly their hour, if it's within a safe context and will help them toward their goal, I am pretty much open to special requests. Boxing, yoga, pilates, sure -- I'm game.

However, I have never gotten this type of request that I found on Craigslist today:

Personal trainer (military) wanted - m4m - 40 (SoHo)

I am looking for a personal trainer who has an Army or USMC background. GWM only. I want to be put through a butt naked boot camp drill.

I work at a gym in that neighborhood. Now I am trying to go through my mental list I see working out. Who could be craving this? You never can tell the kinky ones. It's always the quiet, shy ones that want to get orders barked at them. Does this guy want to be naked, or does he want the trainer to be naked too?

Either way, for the right price, and for the right guy - I'd probably do it.

5 comments:

Brechi said...

A personal trainer blog - cool :)

Phil said...

I'm kind of a quiet guy, often accused of being timid or shy. A lot of people seem to think I'm secrety this kink-bomb. Meh, I guess I wouldn't know it if I were though. :P

Travis said...

rotflmao!! crazy!

jay said...

Yeah, why does everyone think quiet guys are kinky? I certainly can be creative when I ready lol but certainly nothing this interesting.

Somehow I think this is less about working out and more about ahem...

about a boy said...

i loved boot camp. it was hard but a lot of fun.